The single pages for Cards are packed full of stats and interactive features. Here’s a breakdown of a standard Card page.
1) Main Card – This is the Card itself. You will either see the front side of the Card or the rear side of the Card, depending on whether you’ve unlocked it yet or not.
For a more detailed breakdown of the Cards themselves, see the Anatomy of A Card Documentation.
2) Level Up Button – Assuming you own at least 1 of this Card, you will see a Level Up button below the Card itself. For a detailed explanation of levelling up Cards, please see the Levelling Up Cards Documentation.
3) Card Title – This is the title of the Card and will include its series number, e.g. #002.
4) Sale Value (Fan To Fan) – This is the value of the Card in Fan Points and represents the amount you will receive if you were to list the Card for Sale and another Fan bought it from you.
5) Sale Value (Fan To Site) – On the other hand, this is the value of the Card in Fan Points if you were to sell the Card directly back to the site for an immediate sale. Because of the immediacy and convenience of selling Cards back to the site instantly, you will only receive a percentage of the Card’s original value in Fan Points. Standard Fans will get back 30% of the Card’s original value, while Superfans will receive double the amount (60% of its original value).
6) Featured Characters – This lists any Characters featured on this Card. The name and featured image of the Character will be shown, with both elements linking to the actual Character page. Some Cards will also show a personal message from the Character, as seen on the Chloe Card above.
7) Owned By – This shows a count of how many users own this card. Clicking the number will open a modal, listing those users. It will also show the quantity of that Card owned by the User.
8) Rarity – This shows the rarity of the Card as a percentage value. This looks at the number of users on the site and counts how many of those users own at least 1 of this Card. The Rarity types include:
COMMON: More than 25% of users own this Card.
UNCOMON: 10 – 24% of users own this Card.
RARE: 5 – 9% of users own this Card.
SUPER RARE: Less than 5% of users own this Card.
ULTRA RARE: No one owns this Card yet.
9) Amount Owned – This shows how many of this Card you currently own. Note that this can also be seen as a small number on the top-right of the Card itself if you own more than 1.
10) Maximum Available – This shows the maximum number you can own of this Card. Most Cards have a max. value of 5. Rarer Cards have a max. value of 1.
11) Current Level – This shows the current Level you have achieved for the current Card. This is shown as a number and also as a progress bar below with progress shown as a fraction.
12) Gold Card Availability/Progress – If the current Card you are viewing has a Gold variant version, it will be listed here. You can convert some Cards to Gold versions by owning the max. available number of that Card and essentially trading in all but 1 of the Card for a Gold version. For example, the max. available number of Cards for ‘#002- Chloe Price’ is 5. If you convert the Card to Gold, you will give up 4 of the standard version, leaving you with just 1, but also earning you the Gold variant in return.
13) Convert To Gold Button – If you have reached the requirement for converting a Card to Gold (owning the max. number of standard versions of that Card), you will see a Convert To Gold button. Click the button to open a modal where you need to confirm your intent to convert the Card.
For more information about converting Cards to Gold, please see the Converting Cards to Gold Documentation.
14) Card Pack Appearances – This will list the appearances of this Card in the different Card Packs as a percentage. It can be a good guide to the probability of receiving this Card from certain Card Packs, but it is not a definitive assurance as all Card Packs are randomised.
15) Link To Card Packs Button – Click this button to jump straight to the Card Packs page, where you can buy all types of Card Packs.
16) Related Card Sets – If this Card is part of any Sets, they will be listed here, along with your completion status of those Sets. Complete Sets will show a full color image and (Complete) in brackets after the Set name. Incomplete Sets will show a greyscale image and (Not Complete) in brackets after the Set name.
17) Card Listings – Card Listings are when Cards are listed by users for Sale or Trade to other Fans. If the current Card is featured in any active Card Listings, they will be counted towards the total here.
18) List Card For Sale/Trade Button – Click this button to open a modal where you can select options to list the current Card for Sale or Trade.
19) Sell Card Back To Site Button – Click this button to open a modal where you can initiate selling the Card back to the site for Fan Points.
For more details about Selling Cards Back To The Site, please see the dedicated Documentation page.
20) Card Sales Count (Current User) – This will show how many times this Card has been sold back to the site by the current user.
21) Card Sales Count (Global)/Card Sales History – This will show how many times this Card has been sold back to the site by all users. Clicking the number will open a modal listing the users that sold it and the quantity sold.
22) Social Share Buttons – Click either the Facebook button or the Twitter button to share this Card on that platform.