- Login to website
- Open Menu
- Click View All Fan Fiction
- Click Add New Fan Fiction
- Scroll down to Add Chapters
- Observe: all chapters from all fan fiction are listed
- Click any chapter to select it
- Mouse over the selected chapter
- Click the pencil icon
- Observe: a new dialog opens with the chapter context in edit mode
Steps 6 and 10 surprised and concerned me.
From a performance perspective, it seems odd to list all chapters from all fan fiction. As the number of stories increases, performance will degrade.
From an author's perspective, why are other people able to edit my content?
Note: I haven't modified anyone else's content to verify I can. I stopped after step 10 because it concerned me.